About the 2016 ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award
The ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award is one of the biggest activities for ASIAGRAPH. The Reallusion Award started from 2010 and was greatly welcomed by professors and college students in Taiwan. In 2011, we added CrazyTalk Animation 2D into the competition. In 2012, the competition expanded to other Asian countries and was officially renamed as the ASIAGRAPH Reallusion Award. From 2013, we successfully hosted a 48-hour live contest which allowed students from around the world to immerse themselves in a real-time 3D animation experience. This year, we enlarged the competition and opened it to students from all around the world!
- You are a university or a college student (NO age limit). If you are considered a minor in your place of residence, then you will require a parent or legal guardian's permission prior to submitting an entry into this contest.
- You can join the contest as an individual or as a group. Up to three (3) eligible students may submit a single entry as a team. You/your team must list a contest advisor (the advisor has to be a school teacher).
- You cannot change team members or advisors after the submission deadline.
- If your Team is invited to participate in the final contest, then we will cover partial travel expenses for each registered team member (excluding advisor). Your team must send at least one member to compete in the final contest. If your team is unable to send at least one member for any reason, then we may disqualify your entire team and invite the next highest scoring team to participate.
Contest Process and Agenda
Malaysia Qualification Round:
To register participating the animation competition online. The competition will be held on May 31st - June 2nd, 2016
Competition Venue: Dewan Agung Tuanku Canselor(DATC), UiTM Shah Alam, Selangor.
Faculty of Communication and Media Studies, UiTM Shah Alam.
Venue Map as per below:
*The judges reserve the right to adjust the number of selected entries based on entries quality
Final 48 Hours Live Contest:
The final Live contest will be held in Taiwan. The final winning entries will be selected by the ASIAGRAPH assigned judges and will be merited with ASIAGRAPH certificates and awards. Also, selected works will be announced publicly at ASIAGRAPH's official website before the end of September, 2015.
|December 1st, 2016||Online Submission for Qualification Round starts|
|May 13th, 2016||Submission for Malaysia Qualification Round ends|
|June 3rd, 2016||Malaysia Finalist announcement|
|August 23th – 26th, 2016||Final 48H Live Contest|
* Reallusion reserves the right to change or modify the conditions and agenda.
Qualification Round Standards for Entries
- Register to enter the competition online
- Your entry cannot have been previously published
- The original animation work MUST be created with Reallusion's iClone 5 or iClone 6. iClone is the ONLY eligible 3D animation tool for the contest. You may reach your regional contact to apply for a free copy of a time-limited iClone and New Essential Content Library
- Animation work length: minimum of 1 minute – 5 minutes
- Animation work subject: unlimited
- Reallusion reserves the right to disqualify, without notification, submissions done in poor taste including content that is: offensive, defamatory, indecent, or objectionable.
For the detailed application requirements and standards, please refer to theRules and Regulations
Awards and Prizes
Each final contest will be:
- Awarded ASIAGRAPH certificates
- Rewarded with a full copy of iClone 6 Pro, 3DXChange6 Pro and CrazyTalk Animator 2 PRO
*All rights reserved by the organizer*